data center cabinets and rack units
reduce headaches and secure your applications in our rock solid data center
Locate your servers and applications on the same reliable infrastructure we use to deliver services to thousands of customers every day, with expert engineers and technicians available 24/7 only a few steps away.
Our data center is located in downtown St. Louis in one of the premier telco-grade facilities in the country. St. Louis is centrally located and easily accessible, with access to a wide variety of carriers.
Unlike most data centers, Appia’s services include device and application monitoring. If there’s an issue, we will notify you immediately by email, phone or text message. And Appia’s service level agreement is as stringent as any in the business.
why choose appia for your data center?
- Flexible - Collocation from a single RU to a cabinet to a cage. We also offer Software as a Service (SaaS) and Hardware as a Service (HaaS).
- Reliable - Appia’s data center delivers 99.999% uptime, backed by multiple backbone connections and battery and generator backup. We also offer redundant power connections to your cabinet or cage.
- 24x7 Support - Our Network Operations Center is staffed 24/7/365 by skilled engineers and technicians, and is located a few steps from our data center. And unlike most other data centers, we include a reasonable level of routine "simple smart hands" support at no charge.
- Scalable - If you need more space, server capacity, power, or bandwidth, Appia will deliver.
- Neutral Access - Cross-connect using T-1, Ethernet, or fiber to the meet-me room, which is located on the same floor as the data center.
- Secure - Visitors are escorted to the data center and are monitored by video at all times.
- Cabinet Space Increments - From 1 RU to a full cabinet.
- Cages - When you need more than a rack or need to deploy a special configuration.
- Power - Single and redundant electrical circuits.
- Simple Remote Hands - If you need a reboot or a cable connected.
- Advanced Remote Hands - Our technicians and engineers will apply changes at your direction,
in either servers or routing equipment.