save over 50% off your traditional office phone bill with our sip trunking
Use Appia’s SIP trunks with your new PBX. Or connect them to your existing PBX and keep your system, stations, and consoles, and applications as voicemail, automatic call distribution, and conferencing.
Click for a list of IP-PBXs that have been tested with our SIP trunks.
- Reduce telephone circuit and Internet costs by using one connection for both
- Reduce calling charges with free calling between your locations* and Appia’s low domestic, toll-free, and international rates
toll free services
- Keep your toll-free phone number add new numbers
- Caller ID included
- T.38 fax available in most areas
- Use with hosted or SIP
- Both metered and unmetered trunks are available
- Nationwide availability of telephone numbers
- Fax solutions are available via t.38 (with limited availability) or use Appia's aFax product
- Toll Free Services are available throughout the United States
You can also use SIP trunks as one step in a complete VoIP deployment. If you have more than one location, you can implement our hosted IP-CTX or IP-PBX solutions at one or more sites, but keep your legacy PBXs at other locations until it makes sense to replace them. This phased approach lowers your investment and allows you to implement IP communications at the pace you choose, all while taking advantage of the benefits of VoIP right away.
Our SIP trunks are delivered across the Internet** or Appia's voice-optimized network.
Do you have a contract with your local telephone provider? We will work with you to incorporate it into your SIP trunk solution.
*Requires proper provisioning of all devices.
**Using the public Internet may affect service quality and reliability.